Friday, August 10, 2012

Recap of Panda Letter :     Walrus! Help me? I umm WANT to be like you. How do you get a master like DP? Are you two like master and slave. Did you two meet at like a website?.......do you dress up as animals? _curious boy toy on"




Detective Walrus Says :    DP is not my master, but I am the sidekick in a mystery solving adventure system.  I woke up from a nap once day and saw a Panda and was told I was now the sidekick.  I just wanted food, so I agreed.  We quickly went to solve our first mystery together... LUNCH!  I do not dress up like an animal because I am a Walrus.  I actually a Walrus that dresses like a human being.  I am glad you want to be like me, I am fat and lazy and cozy, and am always looking for a good meal.


HOW CUTE! (^_^)




My answer to you is the following :